One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is play around in my home lab. Aside from being fun (to me anyway), home labs are a great way to get hands on experience using different hardware and software. To demonstrate what a home lab can be used for, I will talk about what I have personally done in my home lab over the years. In 2009, I started studying for the A+ certification exam. I put an ad on Freecycle looking for unwanted computers and computer equipment so I could practice repairing them. This was the beginning...Continue reading...
Week 39 - 2022 #DFIR http://thisweekin4n6.com/2022/09/25/week-39-2022/
To celebrate 3,500+ Twitter followers, @cyber5w is offering a 10% discount sitewide using code: tytwitterfollowers0922
They also lowered the price of C5W-100: Introduction to Digital Forensics to $100. This includes the 9 courses in the image below.
[DFIR TOOLS] AmcacheParser, what is it & how to use!
Part 3 of doing #DFIR tools.
#IncidentResponse #Forensics #Cybersecurity
Like math, talking to people in #DFIR is hard. https://www.brettshavers.com/brett-s-blog/entry/like-math-talking-to-people-is-hard #DFIR #infosec
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021