The @MagnetForensics CTF is back and better than ever, powered by @hexordia, register now!
In my latest article "Google search bad. What to do?"
I talk about how to get more accurate results from Google and what alternative search tools you can use.
I recommend paying special attention to the IP search engines section.
Indoor #geolocations are a special type of fun. I talked about them recently which sparked a lot of curiosity. I figured I could write a detailed blog entry explaining how it is entirely possible to geolocate indoors, using a photo of a cake as an example.
You've had a "true positive" security event on a Windows endpoint (or more than one). Now what!?!?
Combining investigative methodology with creative utilization of some free tools! We'll discuss "tactical forensics" in response to Windows endpoint security events,…
- December 2023
- November 2023
- October 2023
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- Walkthrough: Kase Scenarios – The Vanishing of Rosie Parker
- Free & Affordable Training News Monthly: Nov-Dec, 2023
- My Experience with Kase Scenarios: Immersive OSINT Training
- Free & Affordable Training News: Black Friday 2023 Edition
- Free & Affordable Training News Monthly: October 2023
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021