I entered the DFIR field in May of 2019 and created this site to document the resources I use as I learn and grow in DFIR. I’m hoping it will help others who are interested in the field or who are also just getting started. Under DFIR Resources, you will find books, training, webinars, videos, and other resources that I have found to be helpful. I also use Facebook and Twitter to share resources I come across. This is a personal blog and all views are my own.Continue reading...
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – July 2020
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – June, 2020
- How to Incorporate Home Lab Experience into Your Resume
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – May, 2020
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – April, 2020
- How Your Home Lab Can Help Fight COVID-19
- How I’ve Been Studying for Certifications
- The Evolution of my Home Lab: From Break-Fix to Forensics
- My Journey into DFIR
- Hello and Welcome to my Blog!