I entered the DFIR field in May of 2019 and created this site to document the resources I use as I learn and grow in DFIR. I’m hoping it will help others who are interested in the field or who are also just getting started. Under DFIR Resources, you will find books, training, webinars, videos, and other resources that I have found to be helpful. There are also over 400 training courses listed in the Free and Affordable Training sections. This is a personal blog and all views are my own.
1\ How to prove an iphone was wiped 🔎👇
When a user wipes their phone, it generally results in the creation of a file ".obliterated". This file is located:
This isn't enough to identify the timestamp of when the wipe occurred (...cont)
New Humble Bundle! O'Reilly Cybersecurity Month Mega Bundle
-Includes Intelligence Driven Incident Response
-Cybersecurity Ops with Bash
-97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know.... and more!
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-month-mega-bundle-oreilly-books?partner=dfirdiva (partner link)
1068 experts have already begun Belkasoft's free iOS Forensics training.
Would you like to add a new certificate to your collection? Request training access now: https://eu1.hubs.ly/H05wwQw0
#DFIR #digitalforensics #mobileforensics #iOSforensics #computerforensics
I added a little announcement area to the Training Site for newly released courses & books from the past month. I'll be rotating them out and adding new ones as they come out.
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.