I entered the DFIR field in May of 2019 and created this site to document the resources I use as I learn and grow in DFIR. I’m hoping it will help others who are interested in the field or who are also just getting started. Under DFIR Resources, you will find books, training, webinars, videos, and other resources that I have found to be helpful. There are also over 400 training courses listed in the Free and Affordable Training sections. This is a personal blog and all views are my own.
Week 39 - 2022 #DFIR http://thisweekin4n6.com/2022/09/25/week-39-2022/
To celebrate 3,500+ Twitter followers, @cyber5w is offering a 10% discount sitewide using code: tytwitterfollowers0922
They also lowered the price of C5W-100: Introduction to Digital Forensics to $100. This includes the 9 courses in the image below.
[DFIR TOOLS] AmcacheParser, what is it & how to use!
Part 3 of doing #DFIR tools.
#IncidentResponse #Forensics #Cybersecurity
Like math, talking to people in #DFIR is hard. https://www.brettshavers.com/brett-s-blog/entry/like-math-talking-to-people-is-hard #DFIR #infosec
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021