A list of Digital Forensics and Incident Response related events and training that may be of interest to students/beginners for the month of August. All events listed are virtual. August 4th: Panoply (Free for Black Hat attendees) “Panoply is an network assessment/defense competition combined into a single event.” You can register HERE. August 5th: Susteen’s Digital Forensics Industry Day (Free) “Sign up for individual sessions, multiple sessions or an entire session track! Attendees will earn challenge pins for each session attended.” You can register here: https://datapilot.com/digital-forensic-industry-day/ August 5th and 6th: Black Hat (The Business Pass is Free). A Business Pass...Continue reading...
Week 39 - 2022 #DFIR http://thisweekin4n6.com/2022/09/25/week-39-2022/
To celebrate 3,500+ Twitter followers, @cyber5w is offering a 10% discount sitewide using code: tytwitterfollowers0922
They also lowered the price of C5W-100: Introduction to Digital Forensics to $100. This includes the 9 courses in the image below.
[DFIR TOOLS] AmcacheParser, what is it & how to use!
Part 3 of doing #DFIR tools.
#IncidentResponse #Forensics #Cybersecurity
Like math, talking to people in #DFIR is hard. https://www.brettshavers.com/brett-s-blog/entry/like-math-talking-to-people-is-hard #DFIR #infosec
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021