Someone asked me an excellent question yesterday about how to go about framing home lab experience into professional experience. I thought I could explain it best in a blog post with examples, so here it goes… A decade prior to entering the DFIR field, I was in technical support for about a year. I then moved to a very non-technical Identity & Access Management role for several years (think Excel spreadsheets all day long). Most of my technical experience was from what I did in my home lab. Keep in mind, I am by no means a resume expert, but...Continue reading...
1\ How to prove an iphone was wiped 🔎👇
When a user wipes their phone, it generally results in the creation of a file ".obliterated". This file is located:
This isn't enough to identify the timestamp of when the wipe occurred (...cont)
New Humble Bundle! O'Reilly Cybersecurity Month Mega Bundle
-Includes Intelligence Driven Incident Response
-Cybersecurity Ops with Bash
-97 Things Every Information Security Professional Should Know.... and more!
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-month-mega-bundle-oreilly-books?partner=dfirdiva (partner link)
1068 experts have already begun Belkasoft's free iOS Forensics training.
Would you like to add a new certificate to your collection? Request training access now: https://eu1.hubs.ly/H05wwQw0
#DFIR #digitalforensics #mobileforensics #iOSforensics #computerforensics
I added a little announcement area to the Training Site for newly released courses & books from the past month. I'll be rotating them out and adding new ones as they come out.
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.