Someone asked me an excellent question yesterday about how to go about framing home lab experience into professional experience. I thought I could explain it best in a blog post with examples, so here it goes… A decade prior to entering the DFIR field, I was in technical support for about a year. I then moved to a very non-technical Identity & Access Management role for several years (think Excel spreadsheets all day long). Most of my technical experience was from what I did in my home lab. Keep in mind, I am by no means a resume expert, but...Continue reading...
As promised, here is the second part of my latest blog post! Please consider sharing with your network and subscribe to my blog for future posts about "Everythig DFIR..."! Starting after the New Year we will hit the ground running…https://lnkd.in/eUQ3qsqJ https://lnkd.in/e5JVSktb
If you missed @cyber5w and @hexordia's Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale? Don't worry we have you covered! #DFIR https://academy.cyber5w.com/collections
Hacking Humble Bundle includes:
-The Art of Cyberwarfare
-The Ghidra Book,
-The IDA Pro Book
-The Practice of Network Security Monitoring and more!
#Cybersecurity #ReverseEngineering #DFIR
Become a Cybersecurity Expert Humble Bundle!
-The Art of Memory Forensics
-Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD
-Practical Reverse Engineering
-Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit
-Wireshark for Security Professionals
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021