I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the resources I used for certifications and how I study for them. I may be a little ‘extra’ with my resources after failing an exam ten years ago, but I haven’t had to retake an exam since. These are my current certifications in the order taken: 2010 (Feb): CompTIA A+ 2010 (March): CompTIA Network+ 2016 (Dec): CompTIA Security+ 2017 (March): (ISC)2 SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) 2017 (Aug): CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) 2018 (June): Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops 2018 (Sept): EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 2019 (July): Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 2019 (Nov):...Continue reading...
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – July 2020
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – June, 2020
- How to Incorporate Home Lab Experience into Your Resume
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – May, 2020
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – April, 2020
- How Your Home Lab Can Help Fight COVID-19
- How I’ve Been Studying for Certifications
- The Evolution of my Home Lab: From Break-Fix to Forensics
- My Journey into DFIR
- Hello and Welcome to my Blog!