This is geared toward beginners but there is something for all skill levels. All events listed are virtual. Type “free” in the search box to only show free events. Type “under” in the search box to show paid events under $50. Be sure to hit the “Load More Events” button until you see “No More Events”. If I missed something when I originally posted this, I’ll add it. CLICK THE “LOAD MORE EVENTS” BUTTON TO SEE ALL EVENTS For events covering other areas of Cybersecurity, see Free Events on the Free Training Site. Ongoing Events Magnet Forensics Cache Up: Tuesdays at 11:00AM ET...Continue reading...
Week 39 - 2022 #DFIR http://thisweekin4n6.com/2022/09/25/week-39-2022/
To celebrate 3,500+ Twitter followers, @cyber5w is offering a 10% discount sitewide using code: tytwitterfollowers0922
They also lowered the price of C5W-100: Introduction to Digital Forensics to $100. This includes the 9 courses in the image below.
[DFIR TOOLS] AmcacheParser, what is it & how to use!
Part 3 of doing #DFIR tools.
#IncidentResponse #Forensics #Cybersecurity
Like math, talking to people in #DFIR is hard. https://www.brettshavers.com/brett-s-blog/entry/like-math-talking-to-people-is-hard #DFIR #infosec
- The IR Training Plan Using Free Courses has been Updated
- DFIR & Cybersecurity Events are Back!
- Site Updates, Events, and My Myeloma Diagnosis
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – December, 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – November, 2021
- The Free and Affordable Training Sites Have Merged!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – October 2021
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – September 2021
- The Get Your Start in DFIR Scholarship Site Just Launched!
- DFIR Related Events for Beginners – August, 2021