Below is a list of DFIR related websites that I visit and webinars/webcasts that I have found to be helpful. I will continue to update both lists.
- DFIR Training
- This Week in 4n6
- Stark4n6 Start.Me Page
- Forensic Focus
- DFIR Review Publications
- DFIR Madness
- Cyber Forensicator
- Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics Blog
- Digital Forensic Survival Podcast
- Group-IB Blog
- Applied Incident Response
- Black Hills Information Security
- eForensics Magazine
- Didier Stevens Blog
- The DFIR Report
- Malware Analysis
- Cyber Social Hub
- Malware Must Die!
- z3roTrust on Medium (search for “forensics”)
- The Binary Hick
- Reverse Engineering Stack Exchange
- Forensics Wiki
For lists of DFIR related blogs, About DFIR maintains a blog list.
AboutDFIR also has an excellent DFIR RSS Start Pack
- Intrusion Analysis for SOC Analysts
- Introduction to Malware Analysis
- Cyber CSI: Learn How to Forensically Examine Phishing Emails
- Securing Your Future in DFIR
For more webinars/webcasts, check out AboutDFIR, Forensic Focus, and Black Hills Information Security.